What is Team Coaching?
Team coaching is coaching with a team in order to create solutions to real business problems. In some cases the coach will work with all the team in structured sessions and in others just with key individuals. The sessions are focused on finding solutions to practical issues as well as supporting the purpose and direction of the team.
What is the value of Team Coaching?
All teams face problems and challenges but with the pace of modern business sometimes even fundamental questions are not addressed.
Team coaching will enable you to get to grips with the most pressing problems that are critical to the business but easy and costly to ignore.
Through team coaching teams will find the answers to key questions such as:
- What should we really be doing?
- How well do we understand how strategy?
- How well are we carrying it out?
- What are the real blocks in our way as a team?
- How can we get around them?
- What are our success criteria?
This will enable the team to:
- Work through interpersonal issues that are blocking them
- Decide how they want to operate in the future
- Learn to solve problems effectively
- Solve or make significant progress on major issues
- Commit to new ways of working using the team's inherent strengths
- Deal with any weaknesses
- Build trust in each other and the team
A partial client list includes:
- Coca Cola
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Yellow Pages
- Cable and Wireless
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
As well as offering team coaching Bob runs workshops to teach managers the key skills needed to be an effective coach. If you would like to find out more about Bob's team coaching services and the programs for organisations please contact him on 0207 787 8599 or email .